Saturday 19 November 2011

Welcome to Big Country Outfitters!

Hello,
I would like to welcome everyone to Big Country Outfitters blog. I would like to start by saying I hope you will enjoy coming back and visiting this site again and again. This is an opportunity for me to write about whatever comes to mind, on whatever topics seem relevant at the time. I hope to be able to make you learn and/or laugh, if not at the very least cause some discussion. As the outfitter and one of the head guides for BCO, as well as the owner, I wear a lot of different hats........I'm basically saying that I'm not entirely sure which personality will show up during my little write-ups. I also own and operate a big game guide training center, so from time to time I will be mixing things up with some informative basic hunting information. Well folks! this is for you....I do hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment